- Submit and participate in a plan for augmentation for the benefit of water rights and wells within and outside of the boundaries of the conservancy district;
- Contract with water users within and outside of the conservancy district for the provision of services;
- Exercise certain powers concerning the management, control, delivery, use, and distribution of water in conjunction with a plan for augmentation;
- In conjunction with sections 4 and 5 , establish a water activity enterprise, which is a government-run business, for the purpose of pursuing or continuing water activities; and
- Sell, lease, or otherwise dispose of the use of water or capacity in works by term contracts or by contracts for the perpetual use of the water or works to certain entities.
- Enter into long-term contracts with public and private entities for the accomplishment of functions of the conservancy district; and
- Avail itself of aid, assistance, and cooperation from the federal government, the state government, and local governments.
(Note: This summary applies to this bill as introduced.)