- On weekends;
- On state or federal holidays; or
- After 11:59 a.m. on a weekday that is not a holiday.
Additionally, the commission's rules must require that, under certain circumstances in which a customer makes a request for reconnection of service on a Monday through Friday that is not a holiday, the utility is required to reconnect the customer's service that same day.
- A household income at or below 200% of the federal poverty line;
- A household income at or below 80% of the area median income; or
- A household income that meets the income eligibility criteria that the department sets by rule.
(Note: This summary applies to this bill as introduced.)