Based on recent forecasts, however, there will be insufficient revenue in the operational fund for the core departmental programs. To avoid a fund deficit in the operational fund, the bill reverses 5 transfers made in the following amounts:
- $1,998,205 for the species conservation trust fund;
- $1,600,964 for the parks and wildlife aquatic nuisance species fund;
- $219,803 for the water efficiency grant program cash fund;
- $297,759 for the interbasin compact committee operation fund; and
- $3,996,410 for the water supply reserve fund.
(Note: This summary applies to the reengrossed version of this bill as introduced in the second house.)