Location: SCR 352
4. Additional Commission business
COMMITTEE ON COLORADO COMMISSION ON UNIFORM STATE LAWS
|Votes: View-->||Action Taken:|
|Extend Commissioner McGihon’s term as chair for an||Pass Without Objection|
03:04 PM -- 4. Additional Commission business
- Remote participation of commissioners in meetings – The commission reviewed the July 18, 2017, letter from the Executive Committee of Legislative Council allowing commissioners to, in limited circumstances, participate in meetings remotely.
- The CCUSL did not schedule another meeting at this time.
- Election of CCUSL chair – By statute, the CCUSL chair terms are for one year or until a successor is elected. Commissioner Levy moved to extend Commissioner McGihon’s term as chair for another year. Commissioner Pike seconded and the motion passed without objection.
- The commission extended congratulations to Commissioner Morris for his reappointment as CCUSL secretary and appreciation for his continued service.
BILL: 4. Additional Commission business TIME: 03:09:49 PM MOVED: Commissioner Levy MOTION: Extend Commissioner McGihon’s term as chair for another year. The motion passed without objection. SECONDED: Commissioner PikeVOTEGardnerBrandon ShafferCharley PikeClaire LevyDonald MielkeExcusedPat SteadmanExcusedThomas GrimshawThomas MorrisWistAnne McGihonYES: 0 NO: 0 EXC: 2 ABS: 0 REMOTE PARTICIPATION: 0 FINAL ACTION: Pass Without Objection