Location: SCR 352
Acts considered at the 2017 annual ULC conference but not adopted this year
COMMITTEE ON COLORADO COMMISSION ON UNIFORM STATE LAWS
|Votes: View-->||Action Taken:|
01:40 PM -- Acts considered at the 2017 annual ULC conference but not adopted this year:
- Amendments to Uniform Commercial Code Articles 1, 3, and 9 – No comments were offered.
- Civil Remedies for Unauthorized Disclosure of Intimate Images Act – Commissioner Levy is on the drafting committee. The act received good feedback after the first reading and the committee expects to have it ready for adoption next year.
- Criminal Records Accuracy Act – Commissioner Shaffer is on the drafting committee. There is still a lot of work to be done on this act and the plan is to have an updated draft ready for the next annual meeting.
- Fiduciary Principal and Income Act – No comments were offered.
- Non-Parental Child Custody and Visitation Act – No comments were offered.