Senator Hisey, bill sponsor, presented House Bill 19-1274. The bill allows a Board of County Commissioners (BOCC) to delegate certain land use determinations to one or more county administrative officials. The following BOCC duties may be delegated as long as the delegation includes procedures for providing public notice and the submission of written comments:
- subdivision improvement agreements; and
- final plat, plat amendment, or plan correction review and approval.
The following duties may not be delegated:
- any exception to, waiver, or deviation from a state or county subdivision of land requirement;
- approval of any agreement to spend public funds; and
- the waiver or restriction of any appeals process.