José Esquibel, Director, Colorado Consortium for Prescription Drug Abuse Prevention, presented preliminary draft recommendations from the workforce working group. The recommendations can be viewed here: http://leg.colorado.gov/sites/default/files/images/committees/2017/bhttf_subpanel_workforce_pillar_preliminary_draft_recommendations_11-1-21.pdf.
The following other individuals contributed to the presentation about the workforce recommendations:
- Summer Gathercole, Senior Advisor for Behavioral Health Transformation, Colorado Department of Human Services
- Steve Holloway, Health Access Branch Director, Prevention Services Division, Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment
- Byron Pelton, Logan County Commissioner
- Casey Wolfington, PsyD, Senior Director of Community Behavioral Health, Eagle Valley Behavioral Health
- Matt Vogle, Executive Director, National Behavioral Health Innovation Center